miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

Megan Fox furious! She does not want to hear from paparazzi.


The artist says he is furious with the paparazzi and that if I knew who took it out, would cause him physical harm.



Megan Fox says she's tired of the constant pursuit of the paparazzi. The American actress is upset mainly by a photo he took during the filming of his new film, Passion Play, in which she appears topless. "If I knew who took this picture, I personally would do physical harm. I'm not a fucking reality character who is exposed constantly to take out a damn paparazzi pictures, "Fox said in an interview with Allure magazine. "I'm doing my job and I intend to play a character and do it serious. And this is what I get in return. It makes me really angry, "added the actress. On the other hand, Megan is tired of being praised more for his physical for his work.









Source: Infobae.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario